Selective Pallet Racking
Selective pallet racking systems are exactly what you would expect - systems where every pallet is available when you need it, without the need to move another pallet out of the road.
Selective pallet racking systems are designed for fast-moving operations, especially those that have a large range of SKUs and a small number of each SKU.
Maximum Storage Flexibility and Versatility
Selective Pallet Racking can be serviced by virtually any type of forklift including counterbalance and reach trucks. It is the lowest cost pallet racking solution and it's ideal where flexibility, access and speed of operation are the main objectives.
Selective Pallet Racking can be easily adjusted or relocated at any time.
- Greater use of available headroom
- Immediate access to any pallet
- Enables stock rotation
- Versatile and easily configured
- Suitable for order picking
- Efficient in operation
Why Colby Selective Pallet Racking?
Designed by leading Australian Structural Engineers, Colby Selective Pallet Racking is strong, safe and versatile for all your pallet storage needs.
- A versatile range of racking beam sections.
- Racking end protection for safer operation.
- Strong frame bracing.
- Shelving options with mesh decks or particle boards.
- Front and rear upright protectors minimise damage.
Joomla Gallery makes it better. Balbooa.com